We offer a wide range of programs and services to meet the needs of those affected by extreme poverty. We help families and individuals by providing programs, information and resources to assist in their journey. We also help by raising awareness through public outreach, media and partnerships.
Populations We Serve
- Single Parents & 2-parents households.
- Those suffering a mental illness.
- Victims of domestic violence.
- Formerly incarcerated.
- People shut in due to illness/disease.
- Those Needing Emergency Assistance: Little to no food, inadequate clothing, lack of hygiene products.
These programs are fueled by our dedicated staff, caring volunteers and generous donors like you.